Applications invited for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-24 in the United States. Undergraduate Semester Exchange International students study. Currently 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semesters 2nd, 3rd years annual system degree university institute eligible apply. IELTS TOEFL stage application required final selection. Fully Funded Global Undergraduate Exchange Program. Read more:Switzerland Scholarships for Pakistani Students
In this unique cultural exchange initiative, you’ll immerse yourself in a myriad of professional and cultural experiences. Participants traverse state borders, embraced by warm host families, seizing every conceivable opportunity, and forging global friendships that transcend borders.
The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program welcomes applicants from all academic disciplines and upholds a strict policy of non-discrimination, ensuring equal opportunities for individuals regardless of their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability. Admission to the program is fiercely competitive and solely merit-based. Finalists will be chosen based on their outstanding academic achievements, demonstrated leadership prowess, and their readiness to embark on a scholarly journey in the United States.
This worldwide educational and cultural exchange initiative invites future leaders to the United States, providing them with exposure to the American education system, enriching their knowledge, and immersing them in American culture and values. Moreover, it empowers students with the opportunity to share their own cultures and traditions with the people of the United States. Read more
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-24 Details:
|Provided by:||US Embassy|
|Degree level:||Undergraduate Semester Exchange|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Last Date:||27 September 2023|
The Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program for the 2023-24 academic year offers a fully funded exchange opportunity for international students from across the globe. Here are the specifics of the expenses covered:
- Monthly allowance
- A limited allowance for books
- An allowance for incidental expenses
- Meals and housing
- Tuition fees
- Sickness and accident insurance coverage Round-trip airfare
List of Eligible Countries:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Program:
- Applicants must be 25 years of age or younger.
- They must be residents of one of the countries listed above.
- Alongside their applications, students are required to submit both recent and previous academic transcripts.
- Applicants should currently be enrolled in a university in Pakistan.
- They should demonstrate a strong commitment to returning to their home country upon program completion.
- Applicants should currently be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
The eligibility criteria for the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in the United States include the following conditions:
- Applicants with dual nationality that includes US citizenship or those holding permanent US residency are eligible.
- Applicants must be in their final year of university.
- Eligibility extends to individuals who have a family member (parent, spouse, fiancé) with permanent US residency or US citizenship.