National Testing Service (NTS) plays a pivotal role in the recruitment and assessment process in Pakistan. Established to ensure transparency and meritocracy, NTS conducts various tests for public and private sector organizations across the country.
NTS serves as a crucial bridge between job seekers and employers in Pakistan, conducting standardized tests to evaluate candidates’ skills and knowledge. The NTS platform has become a cornerstone of the Pakistani job market, facilitating the hiring process for numerous government and private sector entities by identifying the best-suited candidates.
For job seekers, NTS is not just an assessment platform, but a gateway to promising career opportunities, helping them realize their potential and contribute to the nation’s progress. We Update you the Latest posts of National Testing Service (NTS).
Job announcements are regularly made each month and are regularly updated on this webpage.
Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited Jobs in NTS 2023
|Chemical Plant Operator
|FSC or Matric (Science) with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Chemical Technology.
|Mechanical Technician (Fitter, Machinist)
|Matric (Science) with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical Technology.
|Matric (Science) with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Instrument or Electronics Technologies.
|Matric (Science) with Three-Years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical Technology.
|Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC)
- Minimum Age: 28 years as on 10th Jan, 2024.
- Only those candidates with at least 2nd Division in Matric (Science) and FSc or Technical Diploma will be considered.
- Individuals who are currently engaged in an Apprenticeship program or have successfully completed one in any industry are not required to submit an application.
- Submitting false or incomplete information may result in disqualification at any phase. This is the first time FFC has utilized the services of NTS for a written test. Those interested must visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online. The fee can only be remitted through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by obtaining the fee challan/deposit slip.
- Please dispatch a copy of the completed online Application form to NTS Headquarters (FFC Apprenticeship project), Plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of this advertisement’s publication.
- Application Forms that are not filled out correctly, are incomplete, or submitted by hand will not be considered.
Candidates would have option to appear in 2 x tests by NTS:
- 1st Test date
- 2nd Test date
- 1st Oct, 2023
- 29th Oct, 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be called for final interviews at two locations i.e. FFC Plantsite Goth Machhi and Lahore. Candidates appearing in interviews would be provided with TA/DA as per the Company Policy.
For any queries, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Team at Goth Machhi, Sadiqabad at 068-5954550-64 (Extension: 3528), Cell No. 0345-8712047 between Monday to Saturday 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM and Friday 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Last Date to Apply
Terms & Conditions:
- DO NOT give your ported mobile number (which is converted from one network to another) so that SMS delivery is ensure. Please make sure you have not blocked the Business/ unwanted SMS through PTA Instruction by Reg to 3627, if so please unblock by sending sms “Unreg” to 3627 in order to receive SMS alerts from NTS. And if you have any sms blocker installed on your cell phone or your SIM is inactive / offline, NTS will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the SMS..
- SMS on ported numbers are restricted therefore please register ported cell # by sending sms “MNP” to 8331 (will be charged Rs.2+Tax one time).to ensure delivery of all future sms to ported cell No. by NTS.
- NTS adds to its Corporate Social Responsibility where Disable Candidates are entitled for Fee Exemption subject to the provision of NADRA Disability Certificate while submitting every Application Form, Except International Tests (All Products).
- Queries for the Project will be Entertained Till Seven (7) Days Prior to Project’s First Test Day Note: Any corrections/changes resulting from queries, if found valid, shall only be updated on the NTS website. You are requested to please keep visiting www.nts.org.pk for status updates, if any. By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed Office Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday) Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM