Dubai Introduces New Entry Permit System
The GDRFA in Dubai has introduced a fresh entry permit for Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) inhabitants. This digital permit aims to simplify entry for GCC citizens and enhance bureaucratic processes.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Individuals applying should have a work and residency permit outlining their occupation.
- Steady and optimistic residency standing for at least a year is obligatory.
- The applicant’s genuine passport.
- The valid entry permit provided by a GCC member nation, to be shown upon reaching.
- An acceptable civil or work card.
How to Apply for Dubai Entry Permit System
- Access the intelligent services gateway utilizing your UAE Pass or assigned username.
- Pick the appropriate assistance for your authorization request.
- Completely complete the application document.
Also Read: Top Home Internet Packages in Dubai
An amount of 250 dirhams (AED), in addition to an extra 5 percent value-added tax (VAT), will be put into effect.
Kindly note that the authorization will be active 48 hours following your application.