Apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 in Germany. Open to all global students. Fully funded for Masters, MPhil, Short Course at top German universities. Fresh graduates and result-awaiting students eligible. Also, consider UNIL Masters Scholarship 2024 in Switzerland (Funded).
In a global endeavor, DAAD is gearing up to extend a helping hand to students from all corners of the world. Their mission? To grant scholarships for the pursuit of knowledge, whether it’s a Masters, MPhil, or even Short Courses, across a rich tapestry of academic domains. These disciplines encompass the vibrant worlds of Visual Communication and Film, the intricate realms of Fine Art, the architectural wonders, the realms of Design, and the harmonious melodies of Music.
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 for International Students:
The Scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months depending upon the course selected and university. German Government Scholarship will provide all the necessary expenses to complete your degree from world’s top Universities in Germany. Must check Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 (Fully Funded).
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 Details:
|Offered by:||German Government|
|Degree level:||Masters, MPhil, Short Course|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 Sep, 29 Sep, 30 Nov 2023|
Read More : Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-24 for International Students
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/25 in Germany for students around the world is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the expenses to complete degree from Germany. Detail is given below.
- DAAD will provide 934 Euro of Monthly Stipend.
- Provide funds to do German Language Course for 2, 4 or 6 months.
- Will give Travel Allowance for round trip.
- Contributions to Health Insurance and Accidents in Germany.
- Study and Research subsidy.
- Monthly Rent Subsidy where Applicable.
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a university.
- Your last degree must have been completed no more than 6 years ago.
- Applications must be submitted in German or English.
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL is required.
- All Master’s courses have additional requirements that must be fulfilled by the applicant.
The application deadlines for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 differ depending on the program:
- For Architecture, it’s September 30, 2023.
- For Music, it’s September 29, 2023.
- For Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication, and Film, it’s November 30, 2023.
How to Apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship?
To apply for the DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2024 in Germany, you’ll need to use their Online Application System. You must complete the application online and also submit required documents by post. For each program you wish to apply for, please visit their official website provided below: