Zong Weekly Social Offer Details
|Zong Weekly Social Offer
|5 GB Internet 20 off net minutes 200 Zong minutes
- Subscription Fee 99.00
- Subscription Code *6688#
- Validity 1 Week
Zong Weekly Social Offer Overview
- Zong Weekly Social Offer is subscribed by dialing *6688#.
- To check your remaining resources download My Zong app from the play store.
- Before the expiration of Zong Weekly Pro Plus if you resubscribe to the offer again your remaining resources will be added to your new resources.
- The offer is non-recursive you will have to dial the subscription code again to avail this offer.
Also Read: Jazz Daily Offer for KP (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa)
Detailed Information of Zong Weekly Social Offer
- Zong Weekly Social Offer is only valid for prepaid users.
- No additional cost is charged for subscribing Zong Weekly Social Offer.
- No additional cost is charged for call setup.
- Zong Daily Basic Packages for 1 Week.
Terms & Conditions Zong.com.pk
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to a customer from the moment he purchases the SIM/Connection. The customer agrees and accepts all the Terms and Conditions including these and the ones available on Operator’s website unconditionally by providing a thumb/finger impression for verification from NADRA.
Charges as payable by the customer, whether in advance or subsequent to availing the Services, shall include but not be limited to:
a) ) Tariffs, costs, rates, installation charges, line rent, connection charges, equipment price, SIM card price, verification charges, Visitor Location Register (VLR), and charges for value-added services and other charges, fees, other payments as defined and brought into Customer’s notice from time to time subject to the approval of the Authority (if so required in accordance with applicable laws).
b)Taxes, duties, and levies which are or may become loveable in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The operator will determine an initial appropriate credit limit for the customer. The call charges shall be determined exclusively by Operator on the basis of call/billing details recorded by the Operator.
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- An Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 15% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 19.5% applies on usage ( where applicable).
- A sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).
Operator will be entitled to disconnect the customer’s service on (a) failure to pay invoices within due time,(b) exceeding credit limit, (c) misuse of services, (d) violation of Terms and Conditions and Fair Usage Policy in compliance with the provisions of the Telecom Consumers Protection Regulations, and the Production from spam, Unsolicited, Fraudulent and Obnoxious Communication Regulations 2009 and other laws for the time being in force.
In case the customer remain dormant / inactive for the period of 180 days; the operator reserves the right to disconnect and re-issue the MSISDN to any other customer and the customer shall have no option for recourse. The customer can, however, retain subscription by informing operator in written, fax, email, etc. to retain the subscription for any specific period on payment of some charges (if any).