JAZZ MONTHLY SUPER DUPER Details
|Other Network Mins
Rs.868 (Incl. Tax)
- Subscription FeeRs.868 (Incl. Tax)
- Subscription Fee (Gwadar/Turbat)Rs.1302 (Incl. Tax)
- Status Code*706*2#
- Subscribe Through IVRDial 3111 > 2 > 6
OVERVIEW Jazz Monthly Super Duper
This package include All Network Calls, SMS & Data, for whole month!
Detailed Information Jazz Monthly Super Duper
- Jazz Monthly Super Duper offer is subscribed by dialing *706#. you will get 3000 on-net minutes 300 off-net minutes and 3000 SMS for 30 days.
- After 30 days if you want to resubscribe the offer you have to dial the subscription code again. Mobilink Jazz Super Duper offer is non-recursive.
- Minutes/SMS/Data will be useable 24 hours there is no time limit.
- Data Mbs are 3G and 4G.
- If you have subscribed the Super Duper offer and you want to resubscribe the offer during the validity period you will be able subscribe to the offer again
Package Specification Jazz Monthly Super Duper
- By dialing *706#, customers will subscribe to the Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer for a period of exactly 30 calendar days. The offer will expire at midnight on the 30th calendar day, including the day of subscription.
- This offer cannot be automatically renewed, so customers will need to dial *706# again if they want to avail the offer more than once.
- All minutes will be allocated upon subscription and will expire at 23:59 hrs on the 30th calendar day.
- The minutes, SMS, and data provided can be used 24 hours a day without any time limitations.
- The data MBs can be used on both 3G and 4G networks.
- There are no call setup charges for this bundle.
- If the allocated incentives are exhausted, an overage charge of Rs. 2.25/MB will be applied.
- The actual internet speed may vary depending on factors such as the SIM card, device used, accessed web pages, time of day, number of simultaneous users, and distance from the 2G/3G/4G site.
- If you are not subscribed to any other bundle, the base rate of Rs. 5/MB will be charged. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- Customers are allowed to subscribe to the offer multiple times.
- For the general terms and conditions, click here.
- Note: The revised version has been written in English as requested.
General Terms & Conditions by jazz.com.pk for Jazz Monthly Super Duper
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements, please email us at : [email protected]
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Dial 420 to block unsolicited calls/messages (charges applicable).
- Unsolicited marketing communication can be blocked using “Do Not Call Register” service by texting “ON” or “SUB” to 3627. It is a free of cost service provided to Jazz customers.
- The term “Purchase of Sim” means procuring/acquiring connection to the network of PMCL by a customer for availing telecommunication and other related services from PMCL. SIM always remains the property of PMCL and by issuing SIM to customer, only rights to use are given and no ownership is transferred to the customer in any manner, whatsoever. The customer is bound to return the SIM to PMCL in case he stops using service or agreement is terminated or he changes the network through MNP.
- Bill date for all postpaid subscribers will be changed to 2nd of every month in 2021. Due to this change, customers will get a separate bill for difference in days for execution month . Min/MB charging will be prorated as per package.
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge in Pakistan and AJK are given below:
- Advance income tax rate is @15% on each recharge.
- Rate of sales tax in Federal Territory of Islamabad is 16%
- Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan and AJK is 19.5%
- GB is exempted from taxes.
- A late payment fee of PKR 50 will be charged on bills remaining unpaid after the due date.