Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023
Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

The latest announcement from the Punjab Public Service Commission, Ad No. 08 of 2023, brings forth a myriad of exciting opportunities across different departments in Punjab.

These coveted positions are available in PPSC, Environment Protection Department, Punjab Irrigation Department, Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries, and S&GAD Department.

PPSC Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023: Government Jobs

Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore discloses fresh job openings, welcoming applications from male and female candidates of Pakistani nationality.

Applicants with domicile from any province in Pakistan are eligible to apply. To acquire more information regarding the application form, candidates should visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission.

Upon successful selection, candidates will be stationed at various regional headquarters or placed based on the requirements of the concerned department.

Post of Canal Patwari:

Post NameTotal CanalTotal Seats
Canal Patwari22931

Details Of Total Canal

Sr. NoName of Canal CirclesTotal Posts Qualification
1Deepalpur Canal Circle Lahore30Intermediate
2Upper Chenab Lahore30Intermediate
3Lower Chenab Sheikhupura37Intermediate
4Lower Chenab East Faisalabad26Intermediate
5Lower Chenab West Faisalabad61Intermediate
6Lower Jhelum Canal Circle Sargodha73Intermediate
7                Mandi Bahaudin Canal Circle M24Intermediate
8Thal Canal Circle Mianwali Thal48Intermediate
9Bhakkar Canal Circle Bhakkar39Intermediate
10Haveili Canal Circle Multan43Intermediate
11Mailsi Canal Multan40Intermediate
12Trimmu Canal Trimmu32Intermediate
13Bahawalpur Canal Circle46Intermediate
14Punjnad Canal Circle Ahmedpur43Intermediate
15Bahawalnagar Canal Circle42Intermediate
16RYK Canal Circle64Intermediate
17Derajat Canal Circle D.G Khan53Intermediate
18Taunsa Canal Circle Kot Adu10Intermediate
19Lower Bari Doaab  sahiwal96Intermediate
20Nilibar Canal Circle Nilibar50Intermediate
21Sukhrawa Canal Sahiwal29Intermediate
22Greater Thal Canal Kot Khushab15Intermediate
Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

PPSC jobs in Environment Protection Department

Sr. NoName of PostBasic pay ScaleTotal Vacancies Qualification
1Assistant Director FieldBPS-1703B.S/M.Sc Statistics BS Degree in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering /Agriculture
2Research AssistantBPS-1503B.A/B.Sc Statistics
3Junior ClerkBPS-1125Intermediate / Proficiency in MS. Office /Tying Speed 25-WPM
4Junior Computer OperatorBPS-1212Intermediate / Proficiency in MS. Office

PPSC New Jobs: Opportunities in Punjab

Sr. NoName of PostBasic Pay ScaleTotal Seats Qualification
1.StenographerBPS-1504Intermediate / Proficiency in MS.Office
2.Security OfficerBPS-1701Retired Army Officer with Rank Captain

Forestry and Fisheries Department: PPSC Jobs

Sr. NoName of PostBasic Pay ScaleTotal Seats Qualification
1.StenographerBPS-1601Intermediate / Proficiency in MS Office
Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

Jobs in General Administration Department

Sr. NoName of PostBasic Pay ScaleTotal Seats Qualification
1.StenographerBPS-15154Intermediate / Proficiency in MS. Office/Diploma in Shorthand
Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

Syllabus of Written Test

The PPSC examination comprises 20% General Pakistan studies, current affairs, Islamic studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, and everyday sciences. The remaining 80% of the exam consists of relevant subjects.

Also Read: Last Date to Apply for Canal Patwari Jobs 2023

Terms and Conditions of Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

  1. The department will conduct the shortened typing test in Lahore.
  2. Candidates must visit the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission for all details of the written test interview and application forms.
  3. In service semi-government government and autonomous bodies, employees can also apply.
  4. candidates must provide an equivalent certificate in case of equivalent degrees.
  5. The department will call only those candidates for interview who meet the relevant criteria of any post.
  6. Concern departments have the right to increase or decrease the total number of posts.
  7. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee for the written test.
  8. The department will not entertain late or in completely filled applications.
  9. Candidates having prescribed qualifications and experience with additional diplomas or courses are preferable.
  10. Candidates must have strong Ms. Office and computer operating skills. Candidates who will qualify for the general ability test are eligible to appear for typing test and proficiency test.
  11. The total duration of the test is 90 minutes.

Last Date to Apply

31st July 2023

How to Apply

Visit the Official Website of PPSC

Advertisement of Ad No. 08/2023

Latest PPSC Job Vacancies Ad No. 08/2023

Leave a Comment