McGill University, located in Montreal, Canada, is offering fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students for the year 2024. If you’re interested, start preparing your documents to study at this esteemed Canadian university with excellent academic and research facilities.
Graduate Scholarships Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students
Following funding opportunities can be availed at McGill.
- Graduate Assistantships granted by supervisors.
- External funding granted by an agency or government.
- McCall MacBain Scholarships.
Applying for graduate assistance at McGill University is a breeze! No need to worry about submitting a separate application as supervisors will handpick the candidates themselves.
However, the availability of external funding is subject to the regulations of the funding body.
Rest assured, whether you receive this funding before or after starting your studies at McGill, it will greatly support your academic journey. In the case of McBain scholarships, please visit the following link for specific application details.
The application steps are the following.
- Find a program of interest
- Review all required documentation and eligibility criteria
- Contact a supervisor and program coordinator for master’s and PhD applications
- Check the application deadline for submission
Submit your Application
The candidates have to apply online to submit the application. Follow the mentioned steps.
- Apply for up to two different programs simultaneously
- Non-refundable fee: $129.03 for fall 2023 and winter 2024, $132.90 for summer 2024
- Choose between Thesis or Non-thesis at the time of admission, with the option to change later
- Begin the online application process by creating an account
Upload all the supporting documents which include the following.
- Academic transcripts.
- Previous degree.
- The university will ask for confidential letters of recommendations from the professors whose contact details students will provide.
- Statement of purpose.
- Writing sample.
- Test Scores (GMAT, GRE, TOEFL) if required.
Once you have finished filling out the online form and uploading the required documents, simply click on the submit button. Don’t forget to make the non-refundable payment. Once you have completed these steps, your application will be sent. Keep an eye out for a confirmation email, which will be sent to the candidates.
However, it is important to consider that scholarships are awarded after the student has arrived in Canada. Click on the link to apply.