Abu Dhabi University, a renowned university in the United Arab Emirates, recently announced a number of interesting job positions with attractive wages over 7000 Dirhams. This amazing discovery offers people a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a prestigious university and contribute significantly to the development and growth of higher education in the area.
Eligibility Criteria Abu Dhabi University Jobs:
- Applicants may be either Emirati nationals or foreigners resident in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Candidates must hold a degree or certification that is pertinent to the position they are seeking for. Depending on the position, different educational qualifications could be needed.
- While recent graduates who have a love for the academic sector are also welcome to apply, experience in the subject is highly preferred.
- As stated in the job description, applicants should have the requisite knowledge and skills for the role.
- While knowledge of Arabic or other languages may be useful for specific professions, English competency is often necessary.
Required Documents of this Job:
- Updated resume
- Academic certificates and a cover letter
- a duplicate of an Emirates ID card or valid passport.
- Documentation of Work Experience
Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi University:
|Part-time Faculty – Department of Math & Statistics
|Part-time Faculty – Department of Languages
|Assistant Professor in Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply:
To apply for job openings at Abu Dhabi University, interested candidates should visit the official website of Abu Dhabi University.