Scholarships for Pakistani Students: The University of Edinburgh has recently unveiled an exciting opportunity: 12 scholarships exclusively dedicated to distance learning Master’s programs. These prestigious scholarships encompass the complete coverage of tuition fees throughout the entire duration of the program. Aspiring students embarking on any online part-time Master’s program within the upcoming academic session of 2023-2024 can avail themselves of this remarkable opportunity.
Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Nationals and residents of nations that the OECD has designated as “Least Developed Countries,” “Other Low-Income Countries,” and “Lower Middle-Income Countries” are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The university’s website has a list of eligible countries.
- Candidates must have accepted or be planning to accept a seat offer from the University of Edinburgh.
Candidates must include the following information in their personal statement:
- The factors that led to your selection of the University of Edinburgh and your chosen course of study.
- How completing the programme successfully will advance their professional and personal development.
- How they want to give back to their neighbourhood, area, or nation once the programme is through.
Go to the scholarship page on the University of Edinburgh’s website.
- Make sure you meet the qualifying conditions by reviewing them.
- Fill out the application for admission to the part-time online master’s programme of your choice.
- Accept or plan to accept the University of Edinburgh’s offer of a seat.
- Address the points listed in a personal statement.
- Utilise the university’s online submission site to send in your completed application and personal statement.
The scholarships fully cover the tuition fees for the entire duration of the distance learning Master’s program. They provide complete funding for successful candidates’ education expenses, enabling them to concentrate solely on their studies.
Please note that the university’s website will provide the specified application deadline for the scholarships. We encourage applicants to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.