The EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship program offers Fully Funded Master’s and PhD Degree scholarships at the University of Hawaii, Mānoa, USA campus. Apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024. The Fellowship is open to U.S. Citizens and citizens from Asia, and the Pacific countries. The Scholarship is Funded by the East-West Center while pursuing a graduate program at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (UHM). Also Read Gates Scholarship 2024 in the United States I Fully Funded Scholarships
This Fellowship also allows participants to engage in educational, cultural, residential community building, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center. The application deadline is until 1st December 2023. The EWC Graduate fellowship covers Tuition Fees, Housing, Meals, Stipend, Health, books, and any other costs. Details about the East-West Center-Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 can be found below.
Details About EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024
|Study Country||United States|
|Host Organization||East-West Centre (EWC)|
|Host Institute||University of Hawaii, Mānoa Campus, USA|
|Type||Fully Funded, Partially Funded|
|Deadline||1st December 2023|
Eligible Countries for the EWC Fellowship
Individuals who are permanent or a citizen of these countries can apply for the East-West Centre Graduate Fellowship 2024.
|Pacific Region||American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands|
|Southeast Asia||Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam|
|South Asia||Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka|
|East Asia||China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan|
- Health insurance.
- Books expense.
- Housing in an EWC dormitory.
- Partial funding towards meals.
- Any other Incidental expenses.
- Additional funding for field study, and attending conferences are also offered on a competitive basis.
- Citizenship from the specified country is required.
- Bachelor’s degree attainment is mandatory.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0=A scale is expected.
- Proof of English Language proficiency (such as IELTS, TOEFL) is required by the University of Hawaii.
- Exceptions from IELTS or TOEFL are possible if:
- Your academic program was in a country where English is the first language.
- You received a degree from that institution within the past five years.
Submit these documents by December 1st, 2023.
- Apply online for the EWC Fellowship at www.eastwestcenter.org/applyGDF
- You must submit a separate application at the University of Hawaii as well by December 1st.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Passport Bio Page.
Submit these Documents by January 10, 2023
- Official transcripts
- An official IELTS or TOEFL score
Please be sure to check the UH Office of Graduate Education website (https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/) for complete details. You must complete your admission application by January 10.
The University of Hawai‘i launches its online application system (https://manoa.hawaii.edu/graduate/) on August 1 each year for admissions the following year.
Visit the official website Link below to apply for the EWC Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024.